AMB 2018 proves positive for SHUTER
SHUTER products struck a cord with visitors to this popular German tools and machinery trade show
Between 15 and 19 September this year, AMB 2018 saw a record 91,016 visitors from 83 countries through its doors, perusing the wares of over 1.500 exhibitors. And of course, SHUTER was prominently positioned amongst all the excitement, ready and waiting to share our innovative industrial storage solutions with trade customers.
What SHUTER products proved most popular in Germany?
- Our TC Tool Trollies grabbed attention with their sleek design, strength, and tons of practical functions.
- The SHUTER RFO Rotational Quick Tip Out Bins, an extension of our classic Tip Out Bin line, were well received by visitors, who were particularly enthused by the smooth rotational action and slimline design.
- Our classic and ever popular range of industrial duty TB Tool Boxes were a hit with visitors, with many people excited to see the range in person.
- Of course, given AMB is geared toward tools and machinery, our TW Tool Racks, part of our extensive CNC Cutting Tools Storage range, caught the eye of many a passerby. The racks are flexible, compact, and can hold up to 500 kg.
- SHUTER has an eviable range of RC Heavy Duty Shelves, from simple shelving units to full stations incorporating everything from pegboards and cupboards to light fixtures and workbenches. It was this variety and flexibility that attracted the praise of visitors at AMB this year.
- Finally, the ST Steel Parts Cabinets, a SHUTER staple, were coveted by many a visitor to our booth this year. Modular, heavy duty, and packed with clever features, these industrial essentials proved popular.
"AMB 2018 was a truly beneficial experience for SHUTER," says Yira Wu, Managing Director of Shuter Enterprise. "Not only did we get to see all that was on offer in the tools and machinery sector in one place, we also founded a number of exciting relationships that we will continue to develop into 2019."